Saturday, April 15, 2006

Eleven Days and Counting !!!!

So here it is, 11 days before we set off on the road again. This time it's South America. And are we ready? Of course not. In the next 11 days I have to get my shots, move out of my apartment, write two exams, buy new clothes, get a job......and the list goes on. But oh well, this is the way we like to do things.

So where are we to? Well, we don't know for sure, but Peru and Bolivia are the center of the plan, with Chile as a possible side. W
e'll figure all that stuff out when we get there. We fly into Lima, Peru, and have to make it back to the airport two months later. What happens in between we'll know when the time comes. Should be fun though, I can't wait. If any of you have been down that way and have some suggestions we would love to here them. While we're gone I'll do my best to keep up a bit of a blog. So if you are interested to here what we are up to, check it out from time to time. Happy Easter everyone.

Here's a few pics of PEI from the last couple days.

3 Comments:

At 3:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just a test to see if this works.

 
At 4:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for you two and I look forward to checking in on your adventures. If I'm not travelling myself, then I need to be armchair/Internet travelling... take care, have fun, and be safe. :)

 
At 9:03 p.m., Blogger greenspree said...

I guess we won't see you before you leave, have fun!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home